Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The latest

Peyton's iron level is still low and we are to continue with the supplement for 30 days and then retest. He is eating everything in sight. Although, he needs it now with how mobile he is. I can't even leave the room anymore. He heads straight for the kitchen cupboards. I think he is trying to tell me something :o) It hasn't snowed anymore this week. Yiiipppppppeeeeeeeeeeee. It was a beautiful day yesterday and Michael and Casey got to play outside. Just what they needed. I started training this week for making cloth diapers. It is going well. Brian set a table up for me in the rec room so that the boys can be playing while I am working. It is working well. So far the boys have not tried to get into my things. We decided to put Grandma Cindy's rabbit hutch to good use and got a bunny to keep at Grandma's house. We will be picking it up a week from Friday. The boys are quited excited. It is broken blue holland lop named thumper. Thumper's coloring is similar to the one below. I don't have pictures of thumper yet, but when I do I will be sure to post them. Off to get ready for my day of learning. The boys have enjoyed this because they have been getting to spend an hour or two with Grandma Cindy.

No comments: