Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I'm Frustrated

Every time I try to upload new pictures onto my computer it freezes :o( Until I can fix it I will leave with a pic I had on the computer already. Hope you enjoy.

Monday, January 26, 2009


I will hopefully have new pictures to post in the next day or two. We have a Wii! The boys are enjoying it but really want the game that got them hooked. They got to play it at a friends house the other day. Since it costs $60 they have to wait a week or so to get it. It's and outdoor adventure one that comes with a mat. They get to run and jump. Good excercise!
Brian and I have been presented with an opportunity to become Independent Business Owners with a company that I am sure many of you are familiar with. I am interested and Brian is skeptical. Want to know the business, Amway!! It has gone towards internet sales and is kind of like of Amazon now where they have partnered with. We will see. There is a couple in our church that have been doing it for 20 or so years and were able to retire from it. We will see.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Another decision

One more decision that we need to make. This one regards sleeping situations. Our bassinet was recalled in August. I loved having the bassinet but don't know that I want to spend the money on something that our baby will use for 3 months. I am leaning towards getting Peyton a toddler bed and putting the crib into our room. We will see though. I am not to thrilled with the idea of giving Peyton free roam of the room yet! I found a toddler bed that I like. It's just a matter of deciding when I want to switch him over. Since we have two crib mattress this seems like it would be the best solution.

Sorry, No Pics on this One

I went to see my midwife last night and everything is fine. Baby's heart sounds fine and my blood pressure must be fine as she didnt' say anything about it being to high (I find this quite impressive as I had just finished a day with 5 kids 4 and under). She did inform me of a decision I have to make. I actually have two decisions with this kiddo.
First off, my midwife is going to be on vacation again when I am due!! This same thing happened with Peyton. My other favorite midwife is back in the states and starting to get a practice up and running. I need to decide if I just want to switch completly right now or wait until I am in the last trimester. My other option is to stay with Ann and just be guarented Sharon as a back-up. I am leaning more towards sticking with Ann until around my last trimester and then moving to Sharon once she gets up and running and letting them both know that if Ann happens to be in town that I would like them both present at the birth.

Second, I need to decide where I am going to have this baby. I have a choice between the Birth Center and home. There are pros and cons to both.

And mom, I can get an ultrasound at 20 weeks. Unless a lovely relative wants to pay the $135 for me to go the Private ultrasound place and get the 3D one at 16 wks.

Friday, January 16, 2009

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Michael Pictures

Michael always found a way to get stuck in the oddest of places I felt kind of bad for taking this picture. I just
couldn't resist.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009


I have tried to post a picture a few times and will try again tomorrow! Peyton has 4 teeth that decided to come in all at once, YUCK!! Have a wonderful day.