Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sorry, No Pics on this One

I went to see my midwife last night and everything is fine. Baby's heart sounds fine and my blood pressure must be fine as she didnt' say anything about it being to high (I find this quite impressive as I had just finished a day with 5 kids 4 and under). She did inform me of a decision I have to make. I actually have two decisions with this kiddo.
First off, my midwife is going to be on vacation again when I am due!! This same thing happened with Peyton. My other favorite midwife is back in the states and starting to get a practice up and running. I need to decide if I just want to switch completly right now or wait until I am in the last trimester. My other option is to stay with Ann and just be guarented Sharon as a back-up. I am leaning more towards sticking with Ann until around my last trimester and then moving to Sharon once she gets up and running and letting them both know that if Ann happens to be in town that I would like them both present at the birth.

Second, I need to decide where I am going to have this baby. I have a choice between the Birth Center and home. There are pros and cons to both.

And mom, I can get an ultrasound at 20 weeks. Unless a lovely relative wants to pay the $135 for me to go the Private ultrasound place and get the 3D one at 16 wks.

1 comment:

LVS G'MA said...

to bad you don't have any lovely relatives
don't forget to post tomorrow so you can keep my new year's res.