Monday, May 18, 2009

It's DONE

............well almost. Just one more step and two years after it was started and IT is DONE!!! What is it I am talking about?? Peyton's baby quilt. IT has sat for the last year and a half because all I had left to do was the binding. I HATE hand stitching and the binding is where I get stuck. I still have the second quilt of Casey's to finish because I need to handstitch the binding.

I told myself that I would have Peyton's done before his party on Sunday and I am finished. Just have to get some yarn and tie it off. I also have enough fabric leftover that I will be able to make him a matching pillowcase. So happy to be done. Now I can work on getting the rest of little girls blanket done. The top of her quilt is sewn together. Now I just have to get the batting and pick out material for the backing and binding. Maybe this one will be done before the baby is born or shortly after.

No comments: