Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My husband says...

that our daughter will not date until she is 28!

Everyone else has told us that any boy that shows interest in her is asking for trouble.

Why, you ask.....

She has three older brothers that they have to get past first and then the Daddy!!

I told my husband (who despises country music) that there is a song he needs to listen to.

Here is one of the verses and the chorus


(Chorus)
Come on in boy sit on down
And tell me about yourself
So you like my daughter do you now?
Yeah we think she's something else
She's her daddy's girl
Her momma's world
She deserves respect
That’s what she'll get
Ain’t it son?
Hey y'all run along and have some fun
I'll see you when you get back
Bet I’ll be up all night
Still cleanin' this gun

Well now that I’m a father
I’m scared to death one day my daughter
Is gonna find
That teenage boy I used to be
That seems to have just one thing on his mind
She’s growin' up so fast
It won't be long before
I’ll have to put the fear of god into
Some kid at the door

No comments: