Thursday, January 21, 2010

Two Resolutions

I have two things that I would like to accomplish this year. One is personal and the other would benefit the family in the long run.

1) I would love to get back to my pre-pre-pre-pre-baby weight! So Jillian and I are going to become close friends! Along with the wii fit plus. Jillian and I meet for a first session today and she is going to make me so sore. I htink we might have to do it when the kids are sleeping because Peyton wanted to keep giving me hugs the entire time. It was cute to see him try do a push up though.


2) I need to step out of my comfort zone and increase the business we started last year. I am excited about this one because it is going to help us generate some extra income.

So, if you are interested in learning about what products we offer and how switching your shopping for cleaning products, vitamins and skin care beauty products can save you time and money let me know.

Interested in how you can add to your income. I would love to tell you about it.

Just e-mail me bender.family5@comcast.net

Be sure to check out the website bhbender.mychoices.biz

No comments: