Friday, February 5, 2010

Having FUN!!!!

Picked up the camera today and have been having lots of fun.
Casey has been a great sport by letting me take lots and lots of pics of him.
One of the things that I really wanted to work on learning is the aperture.
Would of helped if Brian had told me he switched out lenses on me!

I wanted the background a little blurrier but I really like this picture.

Getting there.

This camera is replacing our nearly 6 year old camera that was one of the top ones when we bought it. Let me tell you the difference between the two is night and day.
I LOVE MY NEW CAMERA!!!

It is going to take me awhile to learn to use it.
Luckily we have a friend that uses Nikon in her photography business and she just might be willing to show me the ropes.

1 comment:

lvsgma said...

i like the first one
that is soooooo caseman