Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Only the Good Die Young?

According to this song (and my mother) Casey is going to live forever.


It was Sunday morning, I was seven years old
In the backyard playing in a big mudhole
I was all decked out, ready for church
Had my brand new suit all covered in dirt
Mama hit the ceiling she was fit to be tied
Talkin 'bout how shes gonna tan my hide
But Daddy was laughing when I changed my clothes
'Saying "Mama leave the boy alone"

(Chorus)
Cause if the good die young
If the good die young
Mama's little boy gonna have alot of fun
Cause he's gonna live forever if the good die young


1 comment:

lvsgma said...

we'll change a couple of the lyrics casey:
grandma's little boy gonna have alot of fun
and fun you do have you enjoy life testing things to the limit
i admire your zest and spotanaity you just need to learn to bring it down a notch and think before you act!
can't wait to see you in a few weeks