Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Dentist


Oh how I love to go to the dentist. I can understand why Casey hates it so much. He clamps his mouth shut and does not want to open it for them. He does like to ride the chair that moves up and down. What a boy. Michael on the other hand goes into the room all by himself, sits in the chair. Let them count, clean and rinse his mouth. He will even let them floss his teeth. I am quite impressed. They were going to try x-rays on Michael but decided to wait until his next check-up in six months. Wonder what Peyton will be like. Both the boys really enjoy coming out of there with new sunglasses.
Peyton is cruising all over the place. This is where I found him the other day. What a little stinker.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks good!!!!!
i'm still decieding on alot of my stuff
so we'll see what my finished product looks like
you used to love the dentist
acted just like michael
the first time you had 2 cavitites the detist was going to do one on one visit and then another visit for the other
he came out after doing one and said look at her (you were reclined with your legs crossed at the ankles listening to music) is it ok if i go ahead and fill the other too
you amazed me
still isn't letting me sign in