Saturday, October 11, 2008

Bad end to a Good Day

I had all the boys in bed and was sitting watching some tv and trying to relax. Next thing I know I am itching like crazy. My first instinct is to scratch. Well, the itching gets worse. I decided to stop scratching and see what is going on. I find large raised bumps all over my body and they are spreading. I can't believe it. I have three kids in the house and no one else home. I also have no idea what is going on. So, I called my mother in law. She tells me to get in the shower in case something on my clothes caused all this and to call her back she was going to look through her self care books. The conclusion we came to is that I have hives. I hope that is all it is. I took some benedryl for the itching and am going to try to go to sleep. I can't believe this is happening. It couldn't have waited until Brian gets home. UGGGGHHHHH!!!!!! I am frustrated because I have no idea what caused it.

1 comment:

lvsgma said...

sounds interesting :0)