Thursday, April 2, 2009

Anxiously Awaiting....


my newest find. Trying to find ways to save money and not have to buy more longer shirts. My maternity pants aren't fitting and since I have lost weight with this pregnancy my regular pants are to loose and if I tighten my belt anymore then my tummy starts to hurt. That sure was a run on sentence :o) So I found a swelly belly maternity band on ebay with free shipping and $10 cheaper than anywhere else sells them :o) And it work as a cover up for the tummy when nursing. What a great deal at $19. Mine is white with blue and black polka dots, figured it would go with more things I owned.
On another note, Mark you are welcome for watching your children today. As Kai had an explosive diaper that made all the way up to his armpit. I could picture your gagging faces as I was changing it. You owe Kai a big thank you when he gets home for saving it for Auntie's house.


1 comment:

lvsgma said...

come on auntie we need pictures
did it really go to his armpits

then we get to see mark gag too