Friday, October 15, 2010

ALPHIE

I have been having a hard time finding a Christmas Gift for Peyton.
He is at a hard age to shop for.
After a conversation with my mom this afternoon, she told me about Alphie.
I had Alphie growing up and LOVED him.
I found the new one on Amazon.
Minor problem, they wanted $34 for him (that was on sale)
Luckily for me I use Swag bucks.
I had just redeemed $10 in Gift Certificates for Amazon from them.
To sweeten the deal, with any Playskool purchase of $30 or more you got a Buzz Lightyear potato head!
SWEET!
I just got Peyton his Christmas gift and stocking gift for $26 after taxes! and free shipping!


this is the alphie from the 80's

Now I just have to figure out what to put in Casey's stocking
and what to get my hubby and then I am done!

1 comment:

lvsgma said...

hope peyt enjoys it as much as you did
you would spend hours playing with that thing
and a potato head to boot