Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Good and the Bad

The Good...

Had a great time with three of the kiddos and the husband at the local pumpkin patch on Friday!

The Bad....

Grace had a major blowout that resulted in us leaving early!

The Good...

I am enjoying sewing again. I have all these ideas that I would love to craft and sell.

The Bad...

I don't know where to start (other than etsy)

The Good...

I will have lots of time to work on the crafts and perfecting them!

The Bad....

It is official that the company I had been sewing for is going to close up shop...leaving me with no extra income :o(

That is all right though! I will just have to be creative and it was the best decision for the family! I am thankful for the two years that I have been able to do work for them.

I look forward to what God has in store for me and our family as we move onto this next chapter!


On to my craft ideas!
I had gotten a catalog that had some Quiet Time toys..

The look easy enough to make.
Already made one of them and will debut it on the blog tomorrow.
The boys love the one I already made!

No comments: