Thursday, March 3, 2011

Finally

It has been 2+ years since my wedding ring has gone missing.
We have no idea what happened to it.
One day I went to put it on and it was gone.
I wasn't able to wear it during my pregnancy with Peyton because
my fingers would swell.
We were finally able to replace it!
I can't wait!
It will be here in about two weeks.

The best part of all is that because we bought it at Kay Jeweler the diamonds have a lifetime warranty.
The other great part, if I ever want to to upgrade, is that I can use the ring we just bought towards the purchase of the next one. As long as it is good condition. Which it should be if I regularly get it checked.


3 comments:

The Mulder Family said...

YEAH!!! Glad to hear you got another coming, please post pics!! Brandon is not wearing his ring anymore because it's too small and to size it $120, so he wanted a ring tattoo on his finger, those weird Conoco guys :)

lvsgma said...

i like the ring tattoo idea
that way next pregnacy you know you won't lose it ;)

Heather said...

hahaha! what next pregnancy?