Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Working on Number 4

Just before Peyton's first birthday he got his first tooth. I thought they were never going to come in. Michael and Casey both got their teeth a lot earlier. Now at 15 and a half months he has gottne tooth number three and tooth number wil lbreak through the gums any day now. As I can see another thin white line. I was afraid they would all start coming in at once.
See the thin white line, that is tooth number 3 and he is working on the one just to the other side.
You can just barely see the top tooth, Peyton is trying to blow on my face, that's what I was doing to get him to smile :o)
He is a cutie pie.

3 comments:

lvsgma said...

your title scared me

all i could see was working on number 4 hmmmm with heather and brian what could that possibly mean

next time could you please think of something without a number 4 :0)

Heather said...

What would be so wrong with a number 4. Never know we could probably get a girl. I'll try to think of better title next time, no need scaring you to death.

lvsgma said...

nothing would be wrong with number four in say 5-10 years :0)