Sunday, November 23, 2008

Ugh

Brian came home from work yesterday and told me his phone needed to be taken into AT&T because it wasn't working. After dinner I headed in. The guy got on his computer did his thing and said, "that number has been canceled."
What???????????
I didn't do it. My husband didn't do it. So who did it?? Guess what, they couldn't tell me how one of the lines on our account got canceled. And, they couldn't do anything to help me. Nothing. I have to wait until Monday to call customer service. I thought that was what the people in the store were for. UGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!! Let's hope they offer to credit my account a pretty penny because this is one very very unhappy customer.

1 comment:

lvsgma said...

so it's monday afternoon what happenend with the dang phone don't keep us hanging