Friday, July 24, 2009

Update

Just a quick update...we are adjusting (slowly) to having all of our kiddos at the same time again :o) Brian hurt his back at work two days ago and will now be seeing the chiropractor twice a week to resolve this problem. Good thing we have insurance that will cover it for a little bit. We only get $500 of chiropractor...until we get up to that amount the insurance will pay 80% of each visit :o)

Yesterday I did something to my back and now it is killing me. Sitting, standing, laying down all hurt. Not so much fun when I have three childrens to carry around. Hopefully it will go away soon.

Had an appointment with the midwife yesterday and baby is measurning at 36 wks (I am week under what I am pregnant and with the boys I measured a week ahead everytime :o) Maybe she will be a little smaller than her brothers :o) One can wish. In other news, my results came back positiver for Group B Strep...something everyone has that comes and goes when it pleases. I have never tested positive during my pregnancies so this will be the first one that I have to have an antibotic administered during active labor. The goal is to get two doses (4 hours apart) to help protect the baby.

That is all for now..hope everyone had a fabulous week and is going to have a fabulous weekend!

1 comment:

lvsgma said...

i love all my g'kids ~ ~ however ~ we are adjusting very quickly to having only adults in the house
and i can sleep as late as i want

oh isn't life grand