Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Baby

Baby is doing fine

Great position (optimal) for birth. Head down and back on the left. Which is odd because she is usually hanging out on the right side.

The contractions I have been having for the last 4 days are doing something. 3 cm dilated!!!

My blood pressure is great!!!

Which is odd b/c usually it is borderline to high

Thanks to the Auntie for watching the boys. Although, poor Peyton got his first bee sting while playing with his cousins. Little man didn't shed a tear and went on to try and kill all the bees :o) That's my boy.

Hopefully this little girl will come out soon. Although Nicole is hoping she waits until next Wednesday.

Midwife thinks she will be in the 8 lb range. In my opinion, the longer she is in there the bigger she is going to get. I hope she comes out soon!!!

4 comments:

lvsgma said...

yes
little one we are all waiting
i think i want it to be next thursday though
that was my pick

Isa and Kai's mama said...

Hey- I want that Starbucks card!- so next Wednesday please Miss Asia (that is what Case called her yesterday- he thought he was sooooooooo funny).
I am on coffee (budget) lockdown, so thanks Auntie for the mocha yesterday! Yummy!

Heather said...

No problem, thanks for watching the kiddos for me!!! I have an appointment next wed, same time if you want to watch them again. There may be another coffe involved :o)

Isa and Kai's mama said...

Well then sign me up! And hold off- I could get a coffee that day AND a starbucks card?! It would be like winning the lottery around here!