Saturday, August 8, 2009

Deal of the Day!!!

I have been looking at dresser for the new babe for about 6 months now. Since I hadn't been able to find one that I wanted to spend the money on (think 250 plus) I gave up. While Daddy took the big boys fishing Peyton and I headed to Auntie's to visit with his cousins. After a little playtime we went to go wander around Target. We went there to find a new alarm clock for Daddy. I saw this dresser in the clearance section for half off and couldn't believe it. I walked away and waited for my husband to come home. Once he came home I told him about the dresser and if it was still there I would like to buy it. He agreed to it. I couldn't believe it. Our bedroom has been overtaken by furniture but that is alright. At least I don't have to share my dresser with the new babe anymore and have a place to put my clothes once again!!!


No comments: