Friday, May 7, 2010

1st Bonfire of the year

Brian had some brush to burn and the boys insisted on roasting marshmallows.
I had a picture of Casey but it got lost in the shuffle.


We kept telling Peyton to put it closer to the flame so it would roast....

But I don't want it to catch fire....is what he would say

He is going to be my child that will have the perfect golden brown ones!

He loves his Baby Grace

and Baby Grace loves pulling his hair

Daddy pushing Peyton on the tractor that I got for free when we lived in town

What a great little brother

Peyton asks the boys if he can push them around the yard.
He is such a thoughtful young man.

Just in case you didn't see, I had two posts that I put up this evening so be sure to scroll on down!

1 comment:

lvsgma said...

peyt you can roast g'ma's marshmellows anytime you want
that's just the way i LOVE them