Thursday, May 13, 2010

Due for a post

What we have been up to~

enjoying the beautiful weather

playing outside

boys have been shrimping

I have been separating their heads from their bodies (the shrimps, not the boys)

I have been seriously considering homeschooling

Looking at taking the course at Whatcom this september

While I enjoy my breaks from having all the kids home, I would really enjoy the flexibility with the schedule that comes from homeschooling.

Michael spends about 2 hrs on the bus each day he goes to school

Brian only works a 4 day week and this would give us more time to do fun things (instead of feeling guilty for keeping Michael home from school so we could go to the zoo)

Anywhoo~

Grace has been trying to pull herself up to stand.

She is still crawling backwards and not forward yet.

I believe she is going through a growth spurt as her sleeping habits stink right now.

I am looking forward to being in a room that Grace doesn't sleep in, that way we can at least try the cry it out technique!

1 comment:

lvsgma said...

and you won't have to pull them oout of school to come and see me

however michael is really enjoying it and caser is going to LOVE it