Tuesday, June 2, 2009

It's Hot out there

Let me just tell you one thing. I am glad that I took off about 10inches of hair a week ago. I don't know what I would have done in this heat with all that hair. :o) As of tomorrow I only have about 10 weeks left until we get to meet little girl :o) Hopefully it won't get to hot here. I am not enjoying the 80 degree heat. And to think, I will be in Vegas in two weeks. Luckily Mom and Dad have AC in the house and a kiddie pool on the patio. Not to mention all the great water parks in Vegas.

2 comments:

lvsgma said...

oh but we have decided to save some money and not use the ac any more and case keeps complaining about it being to cold in the house
i hope you sent your hair to locks of love !!!!!!!!!!!!
if you didn't i won't be happy with you there are lots of little girls battling cancer you know who would love your hair
and remember we have a dry heat in vegas so it's more tolerable

Heather said...

it was about 1/2 in to short for locks of love. We measured before we cut. I'll try growing it out again and seeing if I can get it there by next summer.