Tuesday, June 2, 2009

It's Hot out there

Let me just tell you one thing. I am glad that I took off about 10inches of hair a week ago. I don't know what I would have done in this heat with all that hair. :o) As of tomorrow I only have about 10 weeks left until we get to meet little girl :o) Hopefully it won't get to hot here. I am not enjoying the 80 degree heat. And to think, I will be in Vegas in two weeks. Luckily Mom and Dad have AC in the house and a kiddie pool on the patio. Not to mention all the great water parks in Vegas.

2 comments:

LVS G'MA said...

oh but we have decided to save some money and not use the ac any more and case keeps complaining about it being to cold in the house
i hope you sent your hair to locks of love !!!!!!!!!!!!
if you didn't i won't be happy with you there are lots of little girls battling cancer you know who would love your hair
and remember we have a dry heat in vegas so it's more tolerable

Mama Bender said...

it was about 1/2 in to short for locks of love. We measured before we cut. I'll try growing it out again and seeing if I can get it there by next summer.