Saturday, October 17, 2009

I was wrong!!

I thought we had done it. That no one else would get sick. Michael was able to go to school yesterday, Casey was better and all Peyton has left is a cough.

Boy, was I wrong. I woke up yesterday with a sore back and today my whole body aches. My temp is only 99.1. I decided to keep an eye on Grace's temp since I was sick and can't exactly go the whole day without tending to her needs. She is at 100.5 and is to be seen by the doctor today at 2:30. When I had called about the boys I was told to call if she hit 100.3 since she was so young. She didn't sleep well last night and is waking only to eat today so I can tell she is isn't feeling 100%.

I am getting some smiles. Hopefully all is well. Cindy took Michael and Casey for me today and tomorrow. So it is just Peyt, Grace and me.


Hopefully this goes away soon!!

2 comments:

Isa and Kai's mama said...

Sorry to hear that.
For most the fever disappears for a couple of days and then returns, so that may be the case with the boys, too.
Hoping Miss Grace is just fine.

lvsgma said...

get better soon miss grace

oh and mama tooo