Monday, March 23, 2009

We are going to have to watch this one!!

Peyton wanted to play with the baby. So I swaddled the baby and he was going to put him ni-ni
Then I decided to let him carry the baby and turned the blanket into a sling.
He is loving the baby!

Doing such a good job

He is a pro :o)



He has even been dancing while slinging his baby. If baby wriggles out he quickly runs to mama and asks for hep hep (help) on baby please!!
Ultrasound is tomorrow, however, no one will be notified of the sex until after Brian gets home from work!!! He is having them put the gender into a envelope so we can find out together.


1 comment:

lvsgma said...

brian you can no longer be my favorite son-in-law if i have to wait until you get home to be notified geez i've been waiting forever and now you do this geez

heather you cut my babies hair why why why watch it you're falling off my favorite daughter list

don't know what i'm going to do with you two